MyFi’s executive leadership team comprises a dedicated group of individuals from a variety of public and private entities, all with a commitment to improve childhood health.
Current executive committee members include:
- Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings (MyFi Co-Chair)
- Bob Shapard (MyFi Co-Chair), Chairman and CEO, Oncor
- Joel Allison, CEO, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Dr. Kenneth H. Cooper M.D., Founder & Chairman, The Cooper Institute
- Doug Hawthorne, CEO, Texas Health Resources
- Clark Hunt, Chairman, Hunt Sports Group/FC Dallas
- Charlotte Jones Anderson, EVP/Chief Brand Officer, Dallas Cowboys; Chairman, NFL Foundation
- Don Lucas, Founder, Luke’s Locker
- Terdema Ussery II, Former President and CEO, Dallas Mavericks
The executive committee works closely with MyFi's Loaned Executive Director, Debbie Dennis, Oncor Senior Vice President of Human Resources & Corporate Affairs, who is responsible for implementing the program's strategic plan.
|Photo: MyFi executive committee members from Oncor, The Cooper Institute and
Luke's Locker get in the MyFi spirit with students and staff at James Bowie elementary.