MyFi High-Five Grant Program
If you have any trouble with the forms or have further questions, please email us at MyFiTeam@MyFiDallas.com.
The MyFi High-Five Grant Program recognizes schools and organizations that have demonstrated outstanding achievement in reaching out to the youth of their communities to implement fun, engaging activities geared toward motivating and inspiring fit and healthy lifestyles.
Winners of the two-year program receive $3,500 to be used for the purchase of fitness and nutrition resources, equipment and/or supplies that further promote the five fundamental MyFi areas of fitness, nutrition, measurement, family involvement and rewards.
The application period for the 2016-2018 grant has now closed, but click the links below to learn more about the MyFi High-Five Grant Program:
Grant Winners: 2014-2016
Congratulations the MyFi Grant Program winners for the 2014-2016 grant period! Your dedication has driven Dallas area youth toward a healthier lifestyle.
- James Bowie Elementary
- Anne Frank Elementary
- Margaret B. Henderson Elementary School
- Louise Wolff Khan Elementary School
- Robert E. Lee Elementary School
- Esperanza Hope Medrano Elementary School
- Sanger Elementary School
- Edward Titche Elementary School
- Roseland Boys & Girls Club
- West Dallas Community Centers
- Catholic Charities of Dallas, Inc.
- Girls on the Run