Website Community Guidelines
To participate, individuals must complete a registration, sign in, and comply with the following guidelines:
- Address the specific topic of the discussion
- Respect the views of others and consider them carefully before responding with a posting of your own
- Support your point of view with well-founded arguments and facts
Further, you may not submit content that:
- Is vulgar, profane, racist, hateful, sexually graphic, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, scandalous, false or otherwise objectionable.
- Suggests or encourages any illegal activity.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights of a third party.
- Is false or misleading.
- Impersonates, misrepresents, or falsely identifies your identity.
- You did not create or do not rightfully own.
In addition, the following types of content are not permitted:
- Messages that are not relevant to the discussion, don’t contain content or messages that do contain commercial solicitation or advertising
- Repetitive messages, including spamming, cross-posting or flooding
- Viruses, code or files which might interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of the site or any computer software or equipment
- Information, material, data, or other content that is false or misleading.